- CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
- MATERIAL COORDINATION
- PROJECT SCHEDULING AND MANAGEMENT
- STORM ASSESSMENT
We strive to be the best representation of our clients by ensuring the as-built product meets all engineering and client-specific standards.
DRIVEN WHILE LOYAL
Driven to succeed without ever losing the foundation of
loyalty that we serve to our clients by ensuring
specifications are never compromised.
Transmission / Distribution line and substation construction inspection and management
Our first and foremost goal with field services is maintaining a safety-conscious mindset, looking for potential hazards and helping to alleviate and ensure all parties are aware of their surroundings.
- Provide detailed daily reports of completed activities and issues of concern customizable to fit each client’s needs.
- Ensure compliance with industry and client standards of grounding and zones of protection
- Document construction red-lines and document as-built information
- Communicate with all project stakeholders to resolve potential engineering or constructability issues.
- Be proactive in the identification of concerns that may impact project progression.
- Coordinate material deliveries and compare materials received against project needs.
- Forecast construction sequences and verify materials on hand prior; alert stakeholders of deviations and possible alterations to sequencing as needed.
- Lead and manage material/lay down yard.
- Perform quality control observations of all materials, compare to both engineering and vendor specifications
- Material take-offs